Prices and conditions
We have 3 different price ranges to suit your needs. Various sizes of boxes are available in each range.
Prices for a unit on the ground floor include:
- - An individual unit with lock on the ground floor (easy access).
- - Unheated/unventilated unit
- - Free access every day from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- - Access outside of these hours upon request
- - Wider hallways
Due to its ease of access, this option is recommended for those who frequently drop off or pick up items or for those who are storing very heavy or bulky items.
Prices for a Luxury unit on the ground floor include:
- - An individual unit with lock on the ground floor (easy access)
- - Double security access to this hallway
- - Heated/Ventilated area
- - Free access to the building, 24/7
- - Wider hallway .
This option is particularly recommeded for those who wish to store goods (such as artwork, antiques) that are temperature sensitive.
Prices for a Second Floor Unit include:
- - An individual unit with lock on the second floor
- - Free access free every day from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- - Access outside these hours upon request
- - Access to the floor through a freight elevator
This option is recommended for economical storage of longer duration.
For added flexibility, our rental conditions can be adapted according to what is requested.
- A minimum of 3 months' rent (priced below) to be paid at the beginning; following payments at the beginning of each month.
- - Free access during the hours specified, access outside of these hours upon request.
- - Possibility of changing the size of the unit at any time, subject to availability.
- - No storage of hazardous materials, flammables, explosives, etc.
- - Insurance is not included in the price. We can provide insurance upon request
- - A deposit is not required.
- - Two keys will be available for each unit, therefore, two people can be registered in our system to have their own access.
Ask to see our complete rental conditions for more details!
It goes without saying that our building and its contents are insured to a capped amount. While totally secure, we can offer additional insurance for your property as long as we can have a list of the stored items with their individual values. The amount of insurance is determined based on the types of items and their values. Feel free to contact us for more information.
STORAGE PRICE LIST