1 / How can I contact Embelco?
The best way to reach us is by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Your request will be forwarded to someone in the appropriate department. Of course you can also contact us by phone at 00.32.2.725.09.69. or send a fax to 0032.2.721.54.35.
2 / How do I request a transport quote from Embelco?
For each item, up to 5 items, complete our "free quote" on www.embelco.be.
If your shipment has more than 5 items or your request requires detailed explanations, contact us.
3 / What information should I provide to request a quotation?
Any information you have may be useful. To be comprehensive, you should be able to give us the following information:
- Type of service desired: packaging, packaging and transportation, transportation only, storage, or other services,
- Complete address of pickup/removal site and phone number
- Equipment or number of men needed for the removal (lift, handling equipment, truck type...)
- Complete address of delivery destination and phone number.
- Mode of transport desired: by plane, truck or boat, 'door to door' delivery or to the nearest airport or port.
- Specify if additional services are needed, such as unpacking and waste disposal on arrival.
- Deadlines and requested procedures
- The Individual to bill (the sender, the recipient or a third party)
- Any other information you think may be relevant
4 / How long does it take to get a quote?
Our goal is to always respond me to all price requests on the same day. Most of the time it can take less than one hour to give a quote after we receive a request. Sometimes it may take one day when the time difference does not allow an immediate response from our foreign correspondents. For very specific requests, we try our best to reduce waiting times.
5 / Is there a fee for a quote?
Of course not. The quote is free. If necessary, we can also come to your home, for free, for a more accurate estimate